EYES LIFTING SERUM
30 ml. - 1.01 fl. oz.
Eyes Lifting Serum, is a very precious anti-dark circles and anti-wrinkle serum, with a very fine and silky texture.
Due to its inherent physiological nature, the periocular tissues tend to lose their ability to retain the normal degree of humidity.
At this point a more or less severe state of dehydration is established with unpleasant aesthetic consequences: the so-called eye bags, with networks of wrinkles on the surface.
Our laboratories have developed a very effective product, Eyes Lifting Serum, to restore its natural tone to the epidermis of that particular area..
With Eyes Lifting Serum, we have set out to follow, as far as possible, the process by which mother nature maintains the freshness of the skin, applying the
most recent scientific discoveries on the cellular activity of the periocular area..
This innovative product easily penetrates and provides the epidermal tissues around the eyes with the necessary hydration thanks to the synergy of its active ingredients which are emulsified with lipid substances of vegetable origin; the result is a remarkable firming property combined with a specific nourishing action for all those skins where there is a scarcity of sebaceous secretion.
- Eyeliss is the combination of three molecules:
- Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone: decreases capillary permeability
- Dipeptide Valyl-Tryptophane VW: increases lymphatic circulationca
- Lipopeptide Pal-GQRP: improves tone and elasticity, decreases the inflammatory phenomenon
- Thanks to the original association of these three active ingredients, Eyeliss represents a global approach for eye swelling by acting on physiological deficiencies..
- Haloxyl is an active ingredient that serves to reduce dark pigmentation in the eye area.
The use of caffeine, a powerful anti-edematous agent, favors the reduction of unsightly periocular bagsi
OUR BEAUTY RITUAL
Apply with your fingertips all over the eye contour, without forgetting the upper eyelid and let it absorb with circular movements, starting from the inner corner of the eye and then continuing on the lower, then upper eyelid.
It is recommended to use Eye Contour Mask Two or three times a week.